[IRCA] No Joy for KBXD Test

Started listening at 0458 UTC (11:58 PM CDT) for the KBXD 1480 test. Tried every orientation I could with my Eton e100 and Radio West Shotgun Loop, but all I could hear was "Bollywood" music from local KLVL in Pasadena, TX.

Tried again at BOH - same thing.

Maybe I'll have better luck with tomorrow night's test from Vicksburg.

Thanks go to Paul and the staff of KBXD for their work with the test!!

73 & Great DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI