[IRCA] KBXD 1480 Test

Hearing KRXR Idaho, KBMS Vancouver, WA and at times, I'm assuming KGOE Eureka, CA with Art Bell;'s "Somewhere In Time" program. KBXD does have a live stream. I have not heard the religious programming on my receiver that KBXD is playing. .  Best of luck to those trying for KBXD 1480.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA