Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] ] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

Thanks, Russ. If I were to guess between the three I'd guess WNRG Grundy VA. They ran dead air between Solid Gospel and news (I think it was SRN) and then back to gospel, without any kind of ID or local programming.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON