[IRCA] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

[IRCA] 540 Windsor ON and 1410 Montreal QC

Is 540 CBEF Windsor ON still off? It had been reported off, after competing several months of simulcasting its replacement on 1550. But I'm just up to my Burnt River site and I had FF CBC blasting in in mid-afternoon, with no enhancement to the east whatsoever. It's still dominant at sunset with stations from the east not strong at all (very weak TA hets at best).

1410 CJWI Montreal has also been reported on, //1610, but all I have is Fox Sports Radio from NY state and other English stations underneath. I expected more punch form this thing (and will be very happy if the signal does not cause much trouble here). Anyhow, is anyone hearing this on 1410?

Otherwise cx seem lacklustre in the couple hours I've been scanning the dials...

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON