can be claimed after April 1
* all donors acknowledged on our Supporter Roll
* Regular Gold supporter level is $35
* easy way to pay for everyone is Paypal at www.radioheritage.com

Donation currency: $ Australian

Operational costs
2012-2013
Just $6398 to go
_________________

Our financial year ends March 31 and we're close to covering these
costs for the first time ever, and your donation now can make a big
difference.

* Visits to www.radioheritage.com are up 37%
* Page views are up 22%
* New visitors are up 7%

Annual operating costs

* $21,483

Donations received

* $15,085

Final Donation Target

********
* $6,398
********

Radio Heritage Foundation is home to:

* Australia Radio Guide AM FM Digital
* New Zealand Low Power FM Radio Guide
* PAL Pacific Asia AM Radio guide
* Long Lost Australian Radio Stars series
* AFRS Memories
* Island Radio Pacific Style
* hundreds of features
* hundreds of photos

NEW in 2013-14

* New Zealand AM & FM Radio Guide
* Pacific AM & FM Radio Guide
* Hawaii AM & FM Radio Guide
* Los Angeles AM & FM Radio Guide
* India FM Radio Guide
* MEGA database of all things radio
* New magazine style website
* new features
* new feature columns
* new photos
* new audio
* expanded content covering Caribbean
* expanded content covering Canada
* expanded content covering Africa
* Australian Radio Pioneers series
* 75 Years of Australian Commercial Radio series
* 25 Years Ago on the Radio series

AND look out for the BRAND NEW

* myradiomemories program and content

Our content is always free. It's made possible only by donors like
you who pay it forward for others. Thank you on behalf of all on the
team.

* registered non-profit
* volunteer operated
* no one is paid for their time
* celebrating 10 years service January 2014

WIN Tecsun radio and 5 books from our Classic Radio and other
bookstores and help us meet the $6,398 funding target by March 31
2013.

The All-Volunteer Team
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Co-operative Global Radio Memories Project

Email 'Unsub907' to radioheritage@gmail to be removed from future
mailings and allow 10 working days for removal. It is a condition of
use of our radio guides that you provide a valid email address and
consent to receiving promotional messages from us from time to time.