From: Chernos Saul
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 7:21 PM
To: AM WTFDA ; am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [NRC-AM] [Amdx] [AMFMTVDX] DX Test most of us missed

I have the engineer's name (it's actually below, so you all have his name) and will be in touch. I would also never mind at all if anyone else - a.k.a. you who are reading this - simply took it upon themselves to contact an engineer, thank them, and let them know that something could be arranged for later on with more notice - and a lot more reports! And y'all know we can make morse code, tones, sweeps and the like. If they're really and truly afraid of receiving mounds of reports - well, don't offer that unless it's a deal-breaker not to, but we can do that too.

If EACH ONE OF US contacted three stations...next season could be a barn-burner.

Want a sample letter you can adapt to suit a particular station/situation? Or a helping hand to walk you through the process? You know who to ask.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON