[IRCA] TP 9 Mar as compared with 10 Mar; Victoria version

[IRCA] TP 9 Mar as compared with 10 Mar; Victoria version

This morning, 10 March, was fairly frightful except for JOUB-774 which was quite readable with EE lessons at 1417UT. Heard within the following few minutes before everything faded for good, 738 (FF?), 747, 828 and 972 delivered very weak audio. Stronger carriers with little or imaginary audio were on 594, 648, 891, 1323 and 1575. For mid March with reasonable geomagnetic conditions, it wasn't very exciting.

I realize I didn't send yesterday's logs (9 March), which was not much better, but what enhancement there was, was on the upper part of the band, as opposed to the lower band today. Though nothing was as strong as today's JOUB, the peaks around 1420UT were a bit more readable than the rest of the pack was today: JOUK-1503, HLAZ-1566 and CNR1-1593 were all identifiable by language. Sort of curious that with poorish conditions, CNR1 keeps delivering on that particular channel.

best wishes,

Nick