Re: [IRCA] A Cold, Harsh Reality for Radio

Re: [IRCA] A Cold, Harsh Reality for Radio

It all boils down to..if you want local radio to survive, support it. Shop
the advertisers, let the local radio station know you appreciate what they
do.

Shopping at an advertiser and telling a station simple "Thank You" lets
them know what they're doing is working.. and that appreciation drives us
broadcasters to do what we do.. well, most of us.

I love radio and have made a career of it. I am not giving up on it.

Paul