[IRCA] Unidentified Station in French on 1410 khz

[IRCA] Unidentified Station in French on 1410 khz

Hello To All,

This evening at 23:37 UTC  I was hearing on peaks what seemed to be a station looping a message in French by a man alternating with Latin guitar type music on 1410 . There seemed to be mention of Quebec at times but couldn't make out much else as Spain on 1413 was over powering the signal at times.

Could this be CJWI in Montreal announcing a change to 1410 from 1610. I remember there was talk pending previously about a possible move by the station to the proposed new frequency,

Anyone hearing this also tonight  ?

Regards

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope, Newfoundland