Re: [IRCA] CBEF-540 Silent

Le 2013-03-01 23:35, Barry McLarnon a écrit :
It appears that, as forecast by some, CBEF has gone silent on 540 today,
completing their move to 1550.  Conditions are less than stellar tonight, and
I'm just hearing a muddle of weak signals on 540.  I often get CBGA-1
(//CBEF), but they're not showing up at the moment. There is also a het I've
never noticed before, on the low side from a station that is about 150 Hz
off-frequency.

Nosign of that het here at the moment but I'm still hearing a "Première Chaîne" program without that usual echo so indeed, it appears to be it for CBEF.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC