Re: [IRCA] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, February 22-28, 2013

Re: [IRCA] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, February 22-28, 2013

** U S A. 1320, Feb 24 at 1338 UT, Spanish balada music, and signal growing, roughly east-west; and at 1342 in its null, a different Spanish music station, roughly north-south; by 1344, the E/W station is being overtaken by the Oklahoman, KCLI Clinton, which is the off-frequency one causing a LAH --- yes reconfirmed at 1800 UT noon, KCLI is on the lo side.

Consulting the NRC AM Log, the only two SS around here do fit this pattern:
KRDD Roswell NM, 1000/188 watts, non-direxional day and night
(oh oh, official February sunrise is not until 1345 UT; 1315 in March)
KXYZ Houston TX, 5000/5000 watts, non-direxional days, but also ETHnic, and I think usually heard in Chinese (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Glenn...XECPN can make it all the way to me in IL sometimes. Perhaps they were the source of some of your SS mx.

73 KAZ