Re: [IRCA] (AMDX) Hello oeveryone!

Welcome Paul,

I agree, Mike, hats of to Paul for at least trying  with the "pay to play"
DX Test.  I sorta got this whole DX Test $ thing going with a suggestion
but WTH is wrong with radio, today, where a BROKERED station would not
accept cold, hard cash for a DX Test?!  That really made me mad - not only
 that they wouldn't consider it but their bad attitude.   That got me
thinking some more (I'm sorry, bad things happen when I do that), so why
not a 15 or 30 minute "welcome to DX" or "enjoying the radio hobby" with
code and tones, interspersed, infomercial?  I know that sometimes the
engineers are willing on a DX test but not the station.  That might be a
legitimate way of getting a Test in, when the engineer is okay with it but
not the station.

73,
Dave in Indy