Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:58 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Tom Ray Leaving WOR

All Access reports that Tom Ray is leaving WOR, where he's been chief
engineer for more than 15 years.
He'll be running a consulting business.
I suppose the writing was on the wall after Clear Channel purchased the
station.
He was certainly a staunch IBOC defender in its early days, although he's
seemed less optimistic about its viability in recent years.
--
Rick