[IRCA] 1090 XEHR ? > ON

I am almost certain these two audio clips are 1090 XEHR Puebla MEXICO.

Audio at:

http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?7863

AAA clip has what I really think is an ID. Not sure how slam-dunk it is, though.

BBB clip "La Hora Nacional" and mentions Mexico. XEHR is listed as carrying this at this date/time:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/XEHR-AM-

I'm wondering if there's anything even more definitive in the recordings, which are from Sunday 2300 and 2302 respectively EST?

With thanks,

Saul Chernos
Burnt River, Ontario