Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, January 25-31, 2013

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Domestic MW DX to Enid OK, January 25-31, 2013

If you must know ... Dr. Browne disappeared from the airwaves under mysterious
circumstances believed to be related to the Aquarian Conspiracy. This
was arranged at a Bilderberger meeting, when it was also secretly agreed to
by the beings that run Earth that C2C would hereafter never
list affiliates on 900 carrying the program. Now you all know too much. The Ship
will arrive shortly to remove you.