Re: [IRCA] Basement

Hi Eric - Thanks much for the pictures; they really give us a good chance to see what's going on.  Already looks quite different and very good.  Re. the taping, can you add a quote for priming only?  We may use different final colors in the laundry area than in the other part but it all needs to be primed and having it done in advance would be a great help.  Also, we'd like the "inside" part of the wall (where the shelves will be) primed; (do you think they also need taping?, if so, add that to the quote, too).  We're thinking that the shelves, themselves, should be sealed.  A coat of flat polyurethane or varnish would seem to work.  Do you agree?  If you do, could you get a quote for doing them, also?  If possible, I'd like a separate quote for the shelves.  Hope this isn't too confusing; let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks again. - John