Re: [IRCA] True oldies mystery station on 850

Re: [IRCA] True oldies mystery station on 850

Allen,

What time was the reception?  Times could be useful on stations with
playlists.  Anywho, 850 MI (and their sister on 1440) have a playlist
online.  I did not see "The Rays" listed through the Evening.  Here is the
link:

http://www.wgvu.org/realoldies/ro_shows.cfm.  You may have to select
Sunday's date from the calendar.

Could be a special show on a non-oldies formatted station?

I will say that Scott Shannon's True Oldies playlist has been totally
inaccurate at times and maybe Michigan's is too?

Good luck!

73,
Dave in Indy