Re: [IRCA] TP DX 20 Jan

Slept in today, but at 15:50, 594 NHK1, and 972 Korea are both still very
respectable.   Strong carriers on 558, 567, 828, 873, 891, 936, 1332, and
many other weaker carriers still present.  Many of these were presumably
NHK2 open carriers.  Guess I may have missed a decent morning!   73,  Walt
Salmaniw, Victoria, BC