[IRCA] WABG 960 MS still in

Thanks to Earl Higgins, from St. Louis, MO, I matched WABG 960, Greenwood
MS to the webstream.  Very poor on the Tecsun PL-606 but it is new to the
overall log!

I also am wondering if cx. are indeed favoring reception to the South.
 This morning (0600), WVNN AL 770 was creaming WABC, on the car radio.

Over the last three days, I added three new to the ULR only book, 1550
CBEF, ON; 1370 WDEF TN and 1330 KWLO IA.  All "rare" but new ULR ones.

960 WABG MS Greenwood 1-19 0043 Very poor, matched webstream.  Thanks to
Eral Higgins, in StL., MO for tip.  NEW! DH-IN

DH-IN = Dave Hascall Indianapolis, IN Tecsun PL-606