[IRCA] Radio Heritage Competition Reminder

[IRCA] Radio Heritage Competition Reminder

January 13 2013

Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com

To:
General Mailing List 07

**REMINDER**

New Competition Coming Up
_________________________

Would you like the chance to win next?

Just visit www.radioheritage.com and LIKE us on our Facebook link.

When we have 350 likes, we'll announce our new competition BUT ONLY
on our Facebook page - so make sure you're able to participate by
'liking' us soon.

Just another 40 people... and then we can tell you about the new
competition........

It's good to get to know our friends more personally on Facebook, and
to have a growing community there who like to share news, views and
radio memories with others.

We know not everyone uses Facebook, but for those who do, come along
and 'LIKE' us soon, so we can release the details of the new
competition as soon as possible! Be in to win.

Have you seen the New Year 2013 Message at www.radioheritage.com?

Warm regards
Radio Heritage Foundation
www.radioheritage.com
The Co-operative Global Radio Memories Project

PS... have a look at the new interactive map at www.radioheritage.com
and click on it to see where the latest visitors to the site live.
You'll find it just beneath the new Alexa Ratings data on the right
hand side of every page. Wow, you're everywhere!