Re: [IRCA] BC TAs

Quite a number of interesting carriers (918 for example) earlier this evening here in unexpectedly snowy Victoria , but the only audio heard with on and off monitoring has been tastes of music and woman talking on 963 just after 0500UT. By 0515UT, the Asiatic Russian on 234 was making itself heard, and I'm pretty sure that the good carrier on 1287 is JOHR, still quite a way from local sunset there, but 1269 with slightest audio traces seems to be European.

best wishes,

Nick