Re: [IRCA] WREF 850 off air

Karl,

Pretty much the "standard," or lack thereof, across the country.  It took
10 days for the folks in charge of  the old1600, WLNG to be notified that
they were off.  The FCC doesn't care either: WMOB 1360 runs day power,
every night.  My local Spanish outfit on 810 signs on like it is June (!)
with no DST (!).  They come on at 5:15 AM and sign off after 7 PM.

73,
Dave in Indy