Re: [IRCA] more ID for 486kHz experimental station

Re: [IRCA] more ID for 486kHz experimental station

I have a strong carrier on 485.9 with occasional musical audio during
signal peaks, but the audio is very faint.  There was a synthesized
female voice ID at 0551 UTC followed by orchestral Christmas music.  The
ID was difficult to make out and unclear due to the weak signal.
Currently, the audio seems to favor the lower sideband according to the
Perseus waterfall display.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan
Perseus SDR + Phased BOGs