[IRCA] 1539 middle eastern sounding speach (?)

[IRCA] 1539 middle eastern sounding speach (?)

I know that is not politically correct but I don't have time to investigate, male and female speakers, in fairly clear and steady at times with hash from 1540,

Bob Young
Millbury, ma
R-390A, 2 160M dipoles, Misek Phaser