Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [lbi-dx] Interesting broadcast on 486 kHz last night [1 Attachment]

Re: [IRCA] Fwd: [lbi-dx] Interesting broadcast on 486 kHz last night [1 Attachment]

A Reginald Fessenden commemorative broadcast perhaps?  Fessenden is
credited with the first successful transmission of speech over wireless
on December 23rd, 1900.  A few years ago I seem to recall a "voice"
broadcast on longwave commemorating this event around this time of year.

Happy Holidays,

Tim Tromp
West Michigan