Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] 1720 & 1710 Khz "The Big Q" this morning

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] 1720 & 1710 Khz "The Big Q" this morning

Strong signal earlier (again on 1720 KHz then dropping down to 1710),
but now they seem to be transmitting a strong open carrier.  I'm no
longer hearing audio at 0640 UTC.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan