[IRCA] IDing a station on 840 with religious programming

[IRCA] IDing a station on 840 with religious programming

.
 Thursday and Friday of this past week, someone on 840 was giving WHAS a good fight between 1800 (sign-off time for my semi-local, KTIC) and 1815 ELT.  This station had a Bible teaching program hosted by an older male with a slightly nasal voice (best way I can describe it).  Both nights the audio from it cut out at 1815 without so much as a sign-off announcement, so that would imply a change of pattern and/or a drop in power.  However, all of the possibilities that I can think of on 840 for this format are daytime-only.  1815 would match up with KWDF's sunset time for December, but without an ID, it could be either them or WBHY (which is supposed to sign-off at 1800, but that doesn't mean anything these days, as we all know).  Can someone in or around Alabama, Louisiana, or Texas give this a listen sometime this week and see who this might be?

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska
Sangean ATS-909X, Quantum QX Pro loop (home)
2009 Ford Ranger truck radio (work)