[IRCA] 1550 Kape Radio Cape Girardeau MO in ON!

[IRCA] 1550 Kape Radio Cape Girardeau MO in ON!

Just nabbed a Kape Radio ID and mention of 100 dot 3 (100.3) a few minutes ago...for a new catch here at Burnt River ON.

Glad CBEF has been off. I've been after this one!

Mixing with WDLR Delaware OH, which has a huge signal. If they're hiring reporters and such it means it will be staffed, and I'll be able to let them know - in a friendly journalist to journalist way - that they're not on nite power/pattern. When it was Que Buena I was unable to find a working phone number to the station (I wonder if that in itself is against FCC rules).

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON