Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Voice of Russia-1548

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Voice of Russia-1548

Thanks Ben,

I couldn't believe my ears at first. Last night was an excellent night for TA's at least after 10:30- 11, which is when I started I think. As far as France goes I have a carrier right now on 1467 where the French KW TWR station is, unfortunately no audio so far. Got VOR 1548 again right now, male and female announcers in RR, also what sounds like R Sawa in the background with a foreign sounding pop ballad in the back ground. With the Canadian station off of 1550 I am able to use the 4 kHz filter on my radio which is nice.

Bob young
Millbury, Ma
R-390A 2 160M dipoles, Misek phaser.