[IRCA] ULR DX....One UNID Oldies Station on 1090 Khz heard at Sunset Tonight??????

[IRCA] ULR DX....One UNID Oldies Station on 1090 Khz heard at Sunset Tonight??????

Hi Guys:

  I have a UNID Station on 1090 Khz, heard tonight at Sunset that has me totally Baffled!!!!  Played Continuous OLDIES MUSIC with No Talk in between and no Breaks or IDs of any kind for over 15 Minutes of Listening. I think Saul Chernos logged an Oldies Station on 1090 khz not too long ago in November.......Saul, did you ever figure out who this was??? It is not the IOWA Station KSOU, as I checked the Live Feed and it didn't match.

The orientation seemed to favour SOUTH of me with the T615 Ultralight. The signal was quite strong...if I didn't know better, Id think that CKKW Kitchener, Ontario was back on the air on 1090 Khz!!!

If anyone has any info on any Oldies Station on 1090 khz...I'd be happy to hear from you!!!

RADIO USED....................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight Barefoot

73.............ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1090  UNID Possibly to the South??   Dec/14/12   1717 EST     EE     FAIR-GOOD
Continuous Oldies Music...No Break, No Talk, No IDs from 1717 EST-1734 EST.
Songs included.........
Rockin' Robin, My Guy, Just a Dream, Charlie Brown, Drift Away, and an Instrumental
Selection I'm not Familiar with.

UNID...NEED HELP!!??
ROSS, ONT.