[IRCA] ULR DX......1 NEW STN & 1 UNID @ SUNSET....740 WNYH Huntington, NEW YORK

Hi Guys:

 Conditions were very good late this afternoon and at Sunset. Stuff coming in from all directions and lots of Little Guys peeking through the Big Guns as well!! Conditions were great to the East and to the South. Only one New Station was heard however and a UNID on 1570 that has me puzzled. If anyone knows who has Portuguese on 1570...please let me know.  I have a sneaking Suspicion it may have been the Station in Beverly, MA. WNSH .Massachusetts has a fairly high concentration of Portuguese Immigrants. Anyone out that way who can confirm if it's them???? If it is them...it's a RELOG!!

RADIO USED.........................SONY SRF-T615 Ultralight BAREFOOT

ULR LOG TOTALS are now..................1043 Stations Heard

73.................ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

740  WNYH  Huntington, NEW YORK  Dec/11/12  1620 EST    SPANISH     FAIR
Heard Under and in Null of CFZM Toronto. At times in clear for a few seconds.
Appeared to be E/W Orientation with the T615 ULR.
Male DJ with SPANISH Religion Talk @ 1620-25 EST Tune In. Under CFZM. Religious Music
and SS Vocals @ 1625-28 EST. Fading and back @ 1633 with SS Religious Talk.
Very Tough Copy at times due to CFZM QRM!!
No ID Heard but I was able to Parallel this with the Live WNYH Feed, Online.
Also I believe WNYH is the only SS Religious Station on 740 Khz........

NEW STN                 ULR # 1043         25 KW/43 Watts
ROSS, ONT.
1570  UNID Possibly WNSH Beverly MASS. Dec/11/12   1550 EST    PORTUGUESE??   FAIR
On top of the Pile @ 1550 EST Tune In with Male DJ talk to Phone Caller in Portuguese???
Ethnic Pop Vocals @ 1551-54. Male DJ spoke to a Female on the Phone in PP.
Male DJ with Jingle of some sort @ 1558. More PP Talk.
Instrumental version of Jingle Bells 1559-1600.  Partial ID heard as "1570..... ???" Couldn't
hear the rest??

Seemed to be Oriented E/W on the ULR

UNID Need Help!!
ROSS, ONT.