[IRCA] Interesting QRN(M) that flattens medium-wave dial

[IRCA] Interesting QRN(M) that flattens medium-wave dial

This signal use to blot out the entire MW and parts
of the SW dial for 4 city blocks -
Has now settled down to around 1 city block -
Our local power utility has been scoping it out for over
2 years - Our federal agency is Industry Canada and their
policy is "Go figure it out, we are busy here..."
The power utility has 20 year old analog receivers for
snooping out interference and their specialty is
"salt on insulators" and little more.

Anyway - would love some opinions on this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIsTHNmP7zM&feature=youtu.be

Colin in Victoria - DXer.ca