Re: [IRCA] Alberta TAs, and no further

LWBC band was quite alive earlier tonight here in Portneuf, QC with some occasional guests featuring Belarus 279 delivering some weak audio, Kaliningrad 171 with fair audio, Poland 225 between a fair and good signal and Czech Republic 270 up to a fair level.

With no surprise, Western Europe & Magrebian regulars were heard up to a good level.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC