Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] 710 KFIA California heard in Michigan just now

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] 710 KFIA California heard in Michigan just now

Nice catch. I'd strongly suspect they were on day power and pattern, which is favorable to the ENE. I've had these guys about 10 times via sunset skip over the past several years, and they always drop out instantly when they switch. Their night pattern aims about no power this way.

73 KAZ Barrington IL