 From: Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AM WTFDA <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; IRCA List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 1:46 PM
Subject: [IRCA] XEPE-1700

This morning in the 0400 and 0500 hours I had ESPN Sports liners atop WJCC-FL. There isn't anything else on channel known to run ESPN Sports, and 10 kw ND certainly could make it this far, but so far I haven't found ( pending a more detailed re-review of the recordings ) anything sounding like either any local content at all.

Has anyone else hear them on the EC ?

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NNW of Philadelphia
Grid FN20id