[IRCA] Bit of DX

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

1738 EST 1400 WSTC CT Stamford With WSHU pledge drive. New. I lived in New Canaan, the next town from Stamford, in High School. I used to deliver newspapers for the Stamford Advocate and also the Norwalk Hour. I wonder if they still exist?

1743 EST    1550    WXHL    MD    Elkton    "Reach Radio" ID.  Relog.

2230 EST 970 WGTK KY Louisville Sports stuff. Relog. I toook Saul's tip and checked this congested channel.