[IRCA] TP from Victoria for 1Dec2012

Got to the dials at 15:00, and still listening at 15:19 as I type this.
 1575 VOA Thailand is absolutely blasting in and improving during this time
frame.  1557, presumably Taiwan is audible at poor to fair level although
improving now (at 15:23) to fair/good with inspirational and piano music,
while HLAZ is quite anemic and barely there (again, must be a decent
pre-dawn enhancement as it's now at fair level at 15:27).  1116 also quite
good with Chinese programming, not the hoped for Brisbanian!  I'm not
hearing anything but hints of audio on other channels.  SF 111, A 2, K 0.
 73 everyone! Off to work...    Walt