[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 Nov 2012

Unlike Nick, I found things as good as, and perhaps better than yesterday. The upper end of dial was best once more, but it wasn't the only show in town today. 1557 didn't quite make audio today, but 1566 from Korea and 1593 from China were once again good at times. Also had bits of audio on 1602. Also bits of audio on 1422, but that has me puzzled, as it seemed to be American-accented English, rather than the Japanese I'd been expected. Possibly a spur from the US, though it did seem to fade up/down with the TPs. Down lower, Japan was in on 774 and 828 for the first time in a while, as was Korea on 972. Those signals were fading quickly by 1445, but the high end stuff stuck around to just past 1500. All in all an interesting morning to end the month.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Perseus SDR, Wellbrook Phased Array