[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 Nov 2012

Today's results were very similar to yesterday's. Below 1000 khz: zilch, other than a 'not quite audio' carrier on 891 just before sunrise. Above 1000 khz, lots of carriers, mostly weak, but once again 1566 and 1593 just made audio after 1435. Though China was heard elsewhere, 1593 didn't have the sound of an Asian language here, and if I had to bet, I'd be more inclined to go with the Italian language station from Australia. 1566 was again too faint to ID language, but the bits of music I heard would fit hymns from the Korean. Like yesterday, most of the other freqs with decent carriers seemed to indicate a DU pattern, with 1476 nearly at audio. Again, could have been an interesting morning with a just a few db more of signal.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Perseus SDR, Wellbrook Phased Array