Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.....1510 WJOT Wabash, INDIANA 250 Watts DAYS....MORE INFO!!!!

Re: [IRCA] ULR DX.....1510 WJOT Wabash, INDIANA 250 Watts DAYS....MORE INFO!!!!

Hi, Rob!

They might have come on a few minutes early, but legally any station with a
 PSRA is limited to signing on no earlier than 6:00 AM their local time in
months  where the sun rises later. In the case of WJOT local time is EST, so
 you caught them on in a period when technically they should not have been
on. So  they could have been on all night-- we may never know.
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

In a message dated 11/27/2012 7:10:00 A.M. Central Standard Time,