Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Re: [IRCA] State of the art SDR (Perseus, etc)

Starting with a SDR-IQ to get my feet wet in the SDR world and later
acquiring 2 Perseus and an Excalibur, I fully recommend the Perseus as the
choice for mw.  I am not at one (to put it politely) with the Excalibur
software, I like the full spectrum screen presentation but it stops there.
 The remote capability the of the Perseus and its recently updated  and
what I consider very well supported software is fantastic.  An easy choice.

73  Don
VE6JY