Re: [IRCA] 710 WOR

CJRN is indeed off. One person told me he's convinced tyhere's some degree of carrier on, but I'm not convinced. In its absence, besides WOR and Cuba's Rebelde (which may be two stations echoing), I've had stations in KY WI and VA. All relogs.Saul @ Burnt River ON > Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:32:02 -0500