[IRCA] Station ID needed

Hi,
     Who is running classic country & western music and Id’ing  KCEG on 780? I have never heard them before and they are present every night now and quite strong most of the time. Until now WBBM completely owned the frequency here in southwest Manitoba at night. Also their audio is ghosty unless my loop antenna is peaked exactly in their direction which is southwest of here and conveniently in the WBBM null.
    Kenneth Nawalkowski
    Sandy Lake MB