[IRCA] 1090 oldies, also Raider(s) basketball

[IRCA] 1090 oldies, also Raider(s) basketball

May be two different stations at 5:45 pm EST at Burnt River ON. Had an ID I've yet to listen to on tape "your home for Raider basketball...radio" I'm wearing a Texas Tech Red Raiders T-shirt, by chance, but doubt it's that far this early - notning seems that far out yet.hA few minutes earlier had late 1950s early 60s r&b, suspect a separate station. Both 1090. Did have two new NY State TISes on 1620, one from PA on 1630 that's new, and a MD HAR on 1700 that's also new. Will post details when it's all typed. Saul Chernos