Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Friday, November 16, 2012; Victoria version

Re: [IRCA] TP's & DU's for Friday, November 16, 2012; Victoria version

Not much better here Dennis. I managed to get the pips and a woman talking from JOBB-828 at 1500UT, and if I really searched the recording, JOIB-747 also. JOUB-774 had audio traces from time to time earlier, and that was about it. (listened on and off from 1350UT)

best wishes,

Nick