[IRCA] TP Non DX This morning - November 14

[IRCA] TP Non DX This morning - November 14

Lately, I've been a bit out of step with everyone else. When I have lousy reception, the rest of the TP crowd says conditions were good. When I hear lots of good stuff, they complain that conditions are down.

Throughout the day today, I saw emails from colleagues saying conditions were downright awful today. Their comments had me briefly hoping I might hear something really exotic like Afghanistan or Bangladesh. Such was not to be the case when I got home tonight and went through the SDR recording. I had pitiful little carriers on 747, 774, 972, and 1566, and that was about it. A K-index of 6 will do that to you.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Bruce