[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle for Nov 9 - I've had better mornings

[IRCA] TP DX in Seattle for Nov 9 - I've had better mornings

Despite glowing reports from everyone else, I found conditions to be decidedly routine and mediocre today. Some of the usual suspects had brief periods of good audio, but that was about it. Here's what showed up in the SDR file:

Really nice audio (even if only for brief periods)
693    JOAB mostly fair-poor but briefly rose to good level 1308
747    JOIB briefly good with EE lesson 1434, otherwise fair-nil
774    JOUB briefly good at end of EE lesson 1329, otherwise fair-nil

Somewhat OK audio, at least for a short while
594    JOAK fair-poor talk 1216, otherwise nil
828    JOBB fair with weather 1301, otherwise poor-nil
972    HLCA music 1320
981    CNR1 CC talk 1240

Bits and pieces of stuff in the noise and splatter
567    Traces of talk in KVI splatter 1241, probably Japan
585    A few seconds of poor talk, couldn't ID language 1304
855    Two carriers, one on 854.9 would have been DPRK
1566  HLAZ poor with bits of talk 1311, otherwise just a carrier

Bruce in Seattle
Winradio Excalibur with K9AY antenna