-----Original Message-----
From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ira Elbert New III
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 8:34 PM
To: AM Radio; American Broadcast; TVFM AMDX; Radio Broadcasting; National
Radio Club; Medium Wave; International Radio Club of America; HardCore DX
Subject: [IRCA] KIWA Electronics

        Has anyone ever had any work done by them? While I wouldn't mind
getting a new radio for Christmas, I think my SONY 2010 needs some work. I
figure if they take a look at it and/or complete some upgrades, it'll be
like having a new radio. Thanks for any information that can be passed
along.
KI4SYC

Ira Elbert New, IIIWatkinsville, GeorgiaProudly Serving You Since 1964.