From: Dennis Vroom <vroomski@xxxxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 10:16 am
Subject: [IRCA]  Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-5

Gary,

Thanks for confirming my reception of China on 603 kHz.  Your many Chinese
receptions this morning gives me some targets to shoot for in the future. I was
surprised that VOR on 648 had a carrier with no modulation.  Right before 1500 a
tone was heard for 5 seconds on and 5 seconds off.  Will be interesting to read
what the other fellows in the Pacific Northwest heard this morning.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Kalama, WA
editors, publishing staff, or officers