[IRCA] ULR DX...UNID Spanish Station on 1070 Khz now........

[IRCA] ULR DX...UNID Spanish Station on 1070 Khz now........

Hi Guys:

  I have a Spanish Station dominating 1070 KHZ to the SOUTH at 2315 EST and has been in for over 1/2 Hour. Playing Lively TROPICAL Pop Music and Spanish Vocals. Male DJ Between Songs with Talk and Jingles but the only thing I have been able to pull out is mentions of "Santo Domingos" and mentions of "Vee Jay"??? No Positive IDs heard.

Is anyone else hearing this???? Have checked online feeds for the USA Spanish Stations and Puerto Rican WMIA....can't match anything up. Also checked the feed for the Dominican Station..and doesn't appear to be them???

Need some help with this one......

hearing it on a Barefoot Sony SRF-T615 Ultralight!

Thanks ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA